Friday, June 27, 2014

Not going so swell

Though I am still young and still not nearly intelligent as I should or could potentially be, I feel as though being through what I've been through these past two years or so, if there is anything I learned it's that time and time again I will never live up to someone's expectation of where they think I should be in life. As they will not be able to live up to my expectations. But I suppose instead of just having average or even slightly above average expectations is asking too much. For example. If I expect my friend(s) to back stab me, but they don't I expected, what is in my experiences as the normal, but they don't then I expected not just the unexpected but I expected too little of them. Where as say if it were my so called family. Back stabbing me. And they do so anyway. I expected the expected and was still not feeling shocked. Which sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment